Friday 23 April 2010

TF2 Crafts

So my first project is to try to make the TF2 guys, as in this image (way to start off small).


I've been thinking about this for a while, and decided to use the low poly models made by Tom Tallian as a base for the crafts. I then posed the model, edited it to be buildable and re-textured it using Valve's TF2 textures (highly modified and chopped about). This means I get the simplicity of the low poly models with the detail of the official ones.

The spy has been built, albeit sloppily, and I am currently tidying up my files and putting together instructions.


The scout is currently in pepakura and I am a lot more confident this one will work, so I will most likely outsource the test building - if you would like to help, please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment